August 10, 2016

Norway Mini Quilt

Hello, Friends!
While I'm waiting for my hand to mend,
I'd like to share a project that I had made earlier this summer.
It's a mini quilt,

Photo credit: Thimbleblossoms Big Cartel shop

It came with everything I needed.
In fact, aside from the background, there was enough fabric
left over to make another one!


Photo credit: Connecting Threads website


This kit is still on sale, and if you need a little pick-me-up,
I highly recommend this fun kit.
I enjoyed practicing some free motion quilting.


All the small pieces present a bit of a challenge,
but that made it a great opportunity
to sharpen my sewing skills.


I love Nordic themed projects
that can be used for Christmastime
and beyond.


It feels great to have my Norway mini quilt
all ready for winter decorating!



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mini Nordic quilt! I love your quilting , and of course, your accuracy in piecing! This will be beautiful in the winter months in your home!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I hope your hand is back to normal very soon. Your free motion quilting looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mini quilt Amy. Glad your hand is well enough for sewing. 💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! Love Connecting Threads and they are always generous with kit fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I am making a wall hanging of this block for mom-in-law, as she is Norwegian.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.