February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


What a great day for a cuppa
and a little sweet treat!

I used pink and gray prints
from Simply Colorful - the original line.


The wavy quilting was really easy and fun
to do, using my walking foot!


I was inspired by the gray ric rac...
so I chose a gray gingham backing,
using April Showers by Bonnie and Camille.

No matter where in the world you are,
 I hope you'll take time to celebrate
and tell your favorite person how much you love them.


And don't forget...
every day is a great day to say "I Love You!"


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the grey ric rac! How unusual!! It
    certainly compliments the reds! Beautiful.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.