March 1, 2014

Shamrocks for March

Here comes the month of March,
sweeping in like a lion.
Wouldn't you love to take your mind
off of the weather,
and create something fresh and springlike?

Join with us in the Across The Pond Sew Along,


We've researched some wonderful
Shamrock projects,
and Susie's listed a bunch of them
over at Susie's Sunroom.


Not to be outdone...
The Patchsmith has even created a brand-new
free tutorial for a Shamrock mug rug!


Myself,
which is the Option B project from
the Moda Bake Shop Susie used for


I'm wishing for the luck o' the Irish
and some extra sewing time
during the month of March.

If you're like me, and are looking for
something quick and cute,
check out the Shamrock tutorial I've found

Photo by Amy of Positively Splendid
If you make something,
please add it to the Flickr group
We love seeing what you've made!

Now where's my green felt?
I'm off to make my own lucky four-leaf clover!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. The quilts are lovely but it would be Christmas before I made even a poor effort but the little felt shamrock looks very do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    Oh I love the shamrocks!!! My husband has Irish blood running through
    his veins....and sometimes you can really tell!!! lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these shamrocks are making me green with envy! :) What great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.