October 26, 2012

Bundle of Washi

About six months ago,
I bought my copy of Zakka Style,
by Rashida Coleman-Hale,
and I joined the Zakka Style Sewalong.

Many of my blog posts have featured the projects
I've made from this book.

{I hope you'll take some time to look back at the older posts...
I have fond memories of all of these projects!}

Not only does Rashida write books,
but she also has a wonderful blog,
called I Heart Linen.

And not only that, but she is a fabric designer!
Her Timeless Treasure line called Washi
has been on my wish list
ever since I started the sewalong.

I was sooooo excited to learn that I had won
a fat quarter bundle of Washi,
as one of the final prizes of the sewalong!!!


I know it's nice to share,
so...I'm going to share my photos of the fabric
for your viewing enjoyment.


There is a great assortment of prints!
Some are lighter...


And others are darker.


I LOVE the shade of the linen
that is included with the 12 prints.
It looks so pretty with any of the patterns and colors!


I can't wait to share more zakka projects
that I'll be making from this awesome stuff!

{Stay tuned!}






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amy!!! That is AWESOME!!! I am thrilled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABulous win!! I love this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely prize! The fabrics are so pretty....even before you make them into something! I am glad you won them!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zakka book has been so very inspiring for me! Look forward to see your projects.
    And thank you for letting us enjoy those beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.