March 12, 2012

Ode to Nicey Jane

If you've ever checked out my photostream on Flickr,
it's no secret that I'm a big fan of Heather Bailey.


I love Pop Garden and Bijoux, but
I'm particularly fond of her Nicey Jane fabric line!


It lends itself to soooooo many cute projects.


I have to make myself use my stash sometimes, reassuring myself that I will love the finished items at least as much as the fabric itself.


Here's my latest finish from Nicey Jane...and I even used Heather's pattern - Effie and Ollie Elephant Pincushion.

Meet little Janie...


Isn't she nice???


She's lucky, too...not even a large print and a striped tail
can make her butt look big!


{Now available in my shop on Etsy...eamylove.}

Pin It

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.